Unfortunately, consuming rat bait poisoning can be fatal to your dog or cat. If you notice obvious external bleeding from your pet’s eyes, nose, or mouth, bloody feces, excessive thirst, or lethargy, contact your veterinarian immediately. You should also gather a sample of any pesticides your pet may have had access to aid in diagnosis and treatment. To learn more about pest poisoning and how it can impact your pets.
For a poison free approach to pest management, contact Premier Rodent Proofing at (888) 345-0969. Our experienced and professional team offers a long-term solution to bird and rodent infestations by working to identify and eliminate points of pest entry. Call us today to learn more.
We are small enough to give personalized attention to each one. Any issues that arise are addressed in a responsive and capable fashion. No problem goes unsolved.